For all the people who follow us from America, today is Thanksgiving day.
We like the spirit of this holiday, since we think it’s always good to be grateful and give thanks for what we have. To be honest, you should just be giving thanks everyday – in the hustle and bustle of daily life we tend to forget that sometimes, and it’s good to have a yearly reminder.
We are thankful for a lot of things, including but not limited to:
- The most awesome family we could ask for
- Good health
- Abundance and support from the Universe
- Starry nights
- The almost 2000 people who ‘liked’ our Facebook page and started following us in just 8 months
The beautiful house we found and that we are restructuring [see www.sanctuaryofjoy.org/en/sanctuary-of-joy-new-home-in-italy/]
- All of our past experiences: the good ones and the bad ones, the pleasant ones and the hurtful ones too, because the have all taught us something
- This beautiful planet we inhabit
What are you thankful for?