We picked some cards for you! As usual, the interpretations are our own (not from the deck’s booklet).
1) “Mother”, from the Past Life Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue and Brian L. Weiss, indicates that your mother in this lifetime was also with you in other lives. How is your relationship with your mother in this life? Is it good, or does it need to heal thru forgiveness? Meditate on this important relationship, and do inner work to better understand it. Past-life regression can be one way to explore and heal this area.
2) “Alternative Medicine”, from the Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue indicates that the current treatment you are using for your condition might not be the most effective or appropriate, and it calls you to research alternative healing methods. Pray Archangel Raphael to be intuitively guided in this research.
3) “Energy”, from the Soul Coaching Oracle cards by Denise Linn, tells you that we can all connect to the Universal Energy and let it flow thru us – to heal and recharge ourselves, and others. “Healing Energy and immense vitality flow through me easily and effortlessly” is the affirmation that comes with this card. If you are low on energy, start to honor your own needs: allow yourself the space and the freedom to express your emotions and needs creatively. That was you make space for the energy of the universe to recharge you.
4) “The Lovers”, from the The Kitchen Tarot by Dennis Fairchild and Susan Shie, talks of some kind of (new or old) passion that will be awakened. You’ll be all fired up to get into action and we might get insights and signs from the Universe. You’ll discover (or remember) what it is that makes our heart beat happily. For some people this might mean romance, for others it will be art, or love for their work, or their family. This is a time for making choices listening to our hearts, not our intellect. There is one sentence I really like in the ‘kitchen tarot’s guidebook, in regard to this card: “Love commits you to morality yet also frees you from it”.
5) The card “Family”, from the Life Purpose Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue, tells us that your family is central to your life purpose, that your first job is the one you have within your family, besides your other commitments with society, but also that families and relationships are a like a gym where you can learn how to rise above your ego.
6) “Soul Mate”, from the Romance Angels Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue, is telling you that this person you have been thinking of is indeed a soul mate of yours. There are many people that you keep encountering across lifetimes, and you share the journey of your Soul evolution with. Not every soul mate you meet is going to be a romantic soul mate in this life time, anyhow; some soul mates even come up disguised as foes, but you’ll still teach each other lessons and inspire each other to grow, as a result of your encounter.
Have a blessed day,
Jyothi & Daniele